|High strength yet light weight:||Helps save on transportation|
|Corrosion resistant:||Won’t rot, rust or corrode|
|Fire-retardant and nonconductive:||Helps create a safer environment|
|Dimensionally stable:||Won’t shrink, swell, warp or bow|
|Virtually maintenance-free:||Durable and weather-resistant for a longer life cycle|
|Easy to fabricate and install:||Can be cut, drilled and assembled with standard tools|
|Non-leaching:||Does not require environmentally hazardous preservatives|
Testing results for physical properties:
|(No.)||Testing items||Unit||Testing results||Testing standard|
|2||Water absorption||%||0.57||ASTM D570|
|3||Flexural strength||MPa||302||ASTM D790|
|4||Flexural modulus||GPa||18.6||ASTM D790|
|5||Tensile strength||MPa||210||ASTM D638|
|6||Tensile modulus||GPa||22||ASTM D638|
|7||Flame retardant rating||V0/V1||UL94|
|8||Dielectric breakdown voltage||KV||14.98||ASTM D149-09|
Notes: The above testing results are based on ordinary materials, if any special requirements, feel free to contact with us.
Why do you choose the fiberglass tube?
Fiberglass tube is ideal alternative to wood, steel, aluminium and other similar traditional materials for
its outstanding advantages:
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance, can be used in wicked acid, alkaline, or other corrosive environments;
- Light weigh, the density is around 1.9g/cm3, 70% lighter than Steel, 20% lighter than aluminum;
- High strength, especially the high modulus;
- Non-Conductive, can meet the strict requirement for the electric industry;
- Long service life and maintenance-free, can be used for at least 10 years with normal usage;
What’s the ordinary application of fiberglass tube?
Fiberglass can be used widely in many fields ,just like building materials, protective guards, antenna cover, nursery stock support poles, tool handles, flag poles, tent poles, arrow shafts, road marking poles, luggage poles and so on.